Saturday, May 21, 2016

#26 Monty Irvin




#26 Monty Irvin
Progress: None, 2nd of this card
How acquired: $8.80 on ebay
Condition: Good

I'm not really sure what I was thinking up a second copy of this card.  I guess I liked the first one so much I couldn't help myself.  This one isn't in as good of shape as my original copy, and it's the less preferable black back, but I still couldn't resist picking up another one for under $10 bucks.  Part of that is due to having a paypal balance, which I am far less frugile with, and part of it is frustration with the difficult time I've been having finding '52 needs at reasonable prices the last few months.  Five years ago it seemed like there were plenty of lower grade 52's to be found for under $2.  The last year or two they don't seem to exists for under $5.  This is not a positive development for my efforts, and blowing $8 on a card I already have doesn't help...but it is a really cool card.

No comments:

Post a Comment