Thursday, July 20, 2017

#275 Pat Mullin


#275 Pat Mullin
Progress: 1st of this card
270 of 407  66.3% complete
How acquired: $4.99 on ebay
Condition: Poor
Somehow I didn't notice the bottom edge of this card when I bought it.  I need to look at the pictures more closely.  It looks like some sort of animal nibbled along the edge.  This isn't going to work.  I didn't know nibbled edges were such an issue for me before this card, but apparently, they're a HUGE issue for me.  Just looking at the scan upsets all kinds of OCD impulses I didn't previously know I even had.  For now, it'll work as a place holder, but eventually I'm going to need a copy of this 2x All-Star that hasn't been snacked on.

Stats: 10 seasons, 2x All-Star, 676 hits, 87 HR, 385 RBI, .271 avg.

Best Hall of Fame Showing: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment