Thursday, September 10, 2015

#74 Andy Hansen



#74 Andy Hansen
Progress: 1st of this card
141 of 407  34.6% complete
How acquired: $3.26 on eBay
Condition: Fair

I feel like I over paid for this card, but not by nearly as much as I did on the next few cards I'll be posting.  I've noticed a steady uptick in the prices for vintage the last two years or so and this may just have to be the new norm.  To offset that, I've been much more active as a seller on ebay.  If I can unload a medium sized stack of all the non-base card junk that falls out of packs today and turn it into a couple of vintage cards, I'm happy to do so.  This Hansen is extremely faded and someone wrote "51" on the front of the card.  But it's in one piece and fills a need.

Stats: 9 seasons, 22 wins, 4.22 ERA, 16 saves

Best Hall of Fame Showing: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment