Monday, October 7, 2013

#38 Wally Westlake



#38 Wally Westlake
Progress: 1st of this card
102 of 407 
*** 25.1% Complete!!!***
How acquired: $0.99 on ebay
Condition: Good

This card pushes me over the 1/4 mark for the set.  That seems like a milestone to me.  As you've probably noticed, the rate at which I've been posting here as declined sharply.  That's not due to lack of interest.  I've just exhausted my back log of cards, and new post will only be showing up when I pick up new cards (and I'm not made of money).  I'm still trying, and did pick up two others from this seller that will be showing up shortly. There are no serious flaws with this card, though it certainly isn't in great shape.  But it's another low number at an ideal price.  I'll take it.  

Stats: 10 seasons, All-Star, 848 hits, 127 home runs

Best Hall of Fame Showing: N/A

1 comment: