Tuesday, April 3, 2018

#307 Frank Campos


#307 Frank Campos
Progress: 1st of this card
309 of 407  75.9% complete
How acquired: $11.50 on eBay
Condition: Very Good

This Frank Campos has some water damage in the corner, but is in other wise great shape.  I'm a fan of any card in this set that has that shield patch on the sleeve, and this Campos is no exception.  It's a good looking baseball card, and the way the "W" on the jersey sort of looks like the Wu-Tang logo does nothing to change my opinion on that.

I overpaid for this Campos, but these 300+ number cards just seem to cost a little more, even when the player on the front is Frank Campos, who had 41 career hits over three seasons.  This was actually the last card I needed to complete the run from 1-310 and I just didn't have the patience to hold out for a better priced, worse looking copy.  I wanted to finish.  Obviously one card remains to be posted.  Those of you who have been paying attention can probably guess who that is.  

Stats: 3 seasons, 41 hits, 13 RBI's, .279 avg. 

Best Hall of Fame Showing: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment