Friday, April 21, 2017

#16 Gene Hermanski




#16 Gene Hermanski
Progress: none, 2nd of this card
How acquired: $3.99 on eBay
Condition: Fair
I bought this along with about eight others from the same seller believing it was going to be an upgrade over my first copy.  I know I repeat this with just about every duplicate I post, but "upgrading" isn't something I really have any interest in doing with this set, regardless of how bad of shape a card is in.  Which I guess was good in this case, because this Hermanski ended up not being an upgrade, and instead had found it's way to my duplicate stack.  So much for that.  

But speaking of the duplicate stack, it's starting to grow.  I don't think that's a bad thing.  When I take a broad look at my collection as a whole, a stack of duplicate '52 Topps isn't the worst thing I have going.

No comments:

Post a Comment