Thursday, April 19, 2018

#275 Pat Mullin



#275 Pat Mullin
Progress: none, 2nd of this card
How acquired: $8.75 on eBay
Condition: Good

I think I lost my mind a few months back when I was closing out on my remaining needs and adding duplicates when available at good prices.  This is a duplicate.  That is not a good price.  I have no idea what I was thinking.  

I know I was not happy with my initial copy of this card.  The bottom edge appears to have been eaten by rodent or bird.  Growing up my brother had a cockatiel bird for longer than I would like to remember, and the thing used to be allowed out of it's cage and would immediately start to nibble my comic books.  The damage on my first Mullin card looks like the pages of my comic books after "Louie" had snacked on them.  In any event, it was one of the few cards I was actively looking to upgrade.  I just shouldn't have done so at this price.

Stats: 10 seasons, 2x All-Star, 676 hits, 87 HR, 385 RBI, .271 avg.


No comments:

Post a Comment