Thursday, May 26, 2016

#80 Herman Wehmeier


#80 Herman Wehmeier
Progress: None, 2nd of this card
How acquired: $2.25 on ebay
Condition: Good

If you follow this blog, difficult task that it is with my sporadic posting, you may have noticed that this is the third post in a row that is of a duplicate acquisition.  Sorry, but in my latest batch of pick-ups, five out of the eleven were duplicates.  This card is a slight improvement over my first Wehmeier, but I can't claim that's why I bought it.  My frustration with finding 52's at what I arbitrarily deem "reasonable" prices has reached such a point, that if I'm buying one from a seller and he combines shipping, I'm buying any and all that I can for under $5.  "Buy 'em all, and let baseball card god Sy Berger sort them out."




 


No comments:

Post a Comment