Monday, May 30, 2016

#143 Les Moss



#143 Les Moss
Progress: 1st of this card
174 of 407  42.7% complete
How acquired: $3.99 on ebay
Condition: Good

There's nothing wrong with this card.  I'd happily take 406 more just like it.  The Browns' logo in the left corner of the name box looks better than it usually does on these cards, or at least, in preparing this post I feel like it's the first time I've noticed it.  I'm much more familiar with the little elf guy logo that appears on the '53 Paige card (the only Browns card I can really recall from memory).  I went back to check the other '52 Browns in my collection to see if this was a variation from the normal logo use, but this logo appears on all the others as well.  I've just been oblivious.  

Stats: 13 seasons, 552 hits, 63 HR, .247 avg.

Best Hall of Fame Showing: N/A

  


No comments:

Post a Comment