Saturday, March 7, 2015

#40 Irv Noren




#40 Irv Noren
Progress: none, 2nd of this card
How acquired: $1.18 on ebay
Condition: Fair
This card has some obvious paper loss, no doubt from spending a some time in a scrap book for a few decades, but the trade off is it's coloring remains very bright.  It's my second copy of Noren's '52 Topps card, but came as part of a lot that I picked up on ebay.  When it works out to $1.18 a card I don't care how many copies I have or what shape the cards are in, I'll take them.

I've neglected this blog for several months, but have picked up a good number of cards to post over that time, so I hope to start posting more regularly again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back posting here. I have enjoyed these cards and look forward to more. The follow-through and look to the sky pose is a classic.

    ReplyDelete